€ 30,- p.p.
Max. 8 people
Don't want to walk around with a big group? Looking for a more personal tour? Join our local Dutch guide on this private walking tour through the Red Light District in a more personal setting. Learn about it's rich history, the prostitutes, the coffeeshops and much more as we guide you through Amsterdam's oldest neighborhood with a group no bigger than 8 people.
The highlights of our tour are:
• Prostitutes standing behind red lid windows
• The history of the Red Light District
• Dutch cannabis stores aka coffeeshops
• The narrowest alley of Amsterdam
• Amsterdam's beautiful canals
• The Old Church of Amsterdam
• Sex shows & strip clubs
• Red light and blue light windows
• World's first condom shop
• Erotic & prostitution musea
• Many sex shops
• Banana bar
• The last peepshow
• And much more...
Our local Dutch guide will meet you at Beursplein in front of the Dutch Stock Exchange building. From there he will guide you through the area, tell you all about the Red Light District and show you all the interesting places. Our tours are unscripted and you can ask whatever you want during the tour!
15% discount 5-8 people
Group bookings of 5-8 people can get 15% discount on their booking. Use code 1d52r4u
during the booking process to apply the discount.
Private Red Light Tour details:
• Price: € 30,- per person incl. VAT
• Type: Walking tour
• Language: English
• Including: Experienced local Dutch tour guide
• Departure: Daily at 16.00 and 19.00
• Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
• Maximum group size: 8 people
• Meeting point: Beursplein Amsterdam
• Reservations are required for this tour
• You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with the required details
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure
• Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will be refunded
• Cancellations within 24 hours before departure will not be refunded