Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam safely with our experienced local tour guide and learn all about the world’s most famous Red Light District and it's rich history. We will guide you past the window brothels, through the narrowest alleys onto the canal and we'll explain you everything about the Red Light District of Amsterdam.
The highlights of our tour are:
• History of Amsterdam and the Red Light District
• Prostitutes behind windows
• The narrowest alley of Amsterdam
• The main red light district canal
• Coffeeshops/canabis shops
• Transgender prostitutes
• The Old Church
• Latin American prostitutes
• Red light and blue light windows
• World's first condom shop
• Erotic Museum
• Banana Bar
• Theatre Casa Rosso
• Strip clubs
• The last peepshow
• And more...
Our tour guide is a local and will safely guide you through the Red Light District. We will talk about the long history of the area and explain you everything you want to know. Ask anything you want and get to know everything about the oldest part of Amsterdam and it's long history with prostitution.
• Prices: € 15,- per person incl. VAT
• Including: Experienced local tour guide
• Meeting point: Beursplein Amsterdam
• 8-14 people get 12% discount with code 1cpdkoc
• 15-20 people get 15% discount with code 1cpdkvb
€ 15,- p.p.
Max. 20 people
• Reservations are required for this tour
• You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with the required details
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure
• Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will be refunded
• Cancellations within 24 hours before departure will not be refunded