€ 25,- p.p.
Max. 4 people
Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam as it really comes to life in the evening, with this 1,5 hour walking tour in a small group of 4 people. Learn about its rich history, the prostitutes, the coffeeshops and the Dutch culture, as our local expert guides you through this vibrant medieval part of Amsterdam, over the scenic canals and through the narrowest alleys of the Red Light District.
The highlights of our tour are:
• Prostitutes standing behind red lid windows
• The vibrant nightlife of the Red Light District
• The history of the Red Light District
• Dutch cannabis stores aka coffeeshops
• The narrowest alley of Amsterdam
• Amsterdam's beautiful canals
• The Old Church of Amsterdam
• Sex shows & strip clubs
• Red light and blue light windows
• World's first condom shop
• Erotic & prostitution musea
• Many sex shops
• Banana bar
• The last peepshow
• And much more...
Our local guide will meet you at Beursplein square. From there he will guide you through the area, tell you all about the Red Light District and show you all the interesting places. Our tours are unscripted led by local experts and we encourage you to ask whatever you want during this tour!
EXCLUSIVE NIGHTTIME TOUR FOR ONLY 4 PEOPLE MAX.!!!
Red Light District Nighttime Tour details:
• Price: € 25,- per person incl. VAT
• Type: Evening walking tour
• Language: English
• Including: Local expert guide
• Departure: Daily at 19.00 and 21.00
• Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
• Maximum group size: 4 people
• Meeting point: Beursplein Amsterdam
• Reservations are required for this tour
• You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with the required details
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure
• Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will be refunded
• Cancellations within 24 hours before departure will not be refunded
* Bookings for the 4PM Red Light District Daytime Tour from the 1st of April can also be booked from this page. Same prices and group sizes will apply.