€ 30,- p.p.
Max. 4 people
What if your tour guide is one of the prostitutes from Amsterdam's Red Light District? Get the real story from a sex worker herself, while she guides through through the area in this 1,5 hour evening walking tour! Let the sex worker herself explain all about her job, how prostitution works and share more of her own insights and experiences while you stroll down the narrowest alleys and the scenic canals of Amsterdam's Red Light District.
The highlights of our tour are:
• A sex worker from the Red Light District as your tour guide
• How the legalization of prostitution works in The Netherlands
• Insights into the life of the women behind the windows
• The vibrant nightlife of the Red Light District
• The history of the Red Light District
• Prostitution Information Center
• The Dutch sex workers union
• Amsterdam's beautiful canals
• The Old Church of Amsterdam
• Live sex shows & strip clubs
• World's first condom shop
• Erotic museum
• Museum of prostitution
• Banana bar
• The last peepshow
• And much more...
During this tour through Amsterdam's Red Light District your tour guide will be an actual sex worker from the area. She will meet you at Beursplein square and guide you through the area, telling you all about the Red Light District, including her own experiences of working behind the windows. Ask anything you want to know and get the true story behind the windows!
EXCLUSIVE NIGHTTIME TOUR FOR ONLY 4 PEOPLE MAX.!!!
Prostitute Guided Red Light Tour details:
• Price: € 30,- per person incl. VAT
• Type: Evening walking tour
• Language: English
• Including: A sex worker as your tour guide
• Departure: Monday till Saturday at 19.00 and 21.00
• Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
• Maximum group size: 4 people
• Meeting point: Beursplein Amsterdam
• Reservations are required for this tour
• You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with the required details
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure
• Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will be refunded
• Cancellations within 24 hours before departure will not be refunded
* Due to new city regulations from the 1st of April, we can only offer you this tour for groups of 4 people or less. Bigger groups will have to revert to the daytime tour.